Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Nest in Atlanta Area

If you've built a table for a large and are looking to sell your nest, please PM me. I built a table years ago, sold the nest, but now would like an alternative. Thanks!
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,429
    I see them for sell on Craigslist often.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • slider709slider709 Posts: 5
    Hey randym4177, I'll have one in the Chattanooga area in a couple of months.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,429
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • GadamieGadamie Posts: 6
    I have one in Lilburn you can get for $25
    ·
  • TN_EggerTN_Egger Posts: 161
    Anybody got a small nest to sell in the Atl/Chatt/Nashville area?

Monteagle, TN

one large and one small

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,261
    I am confused. If you are willing to pay, why not get one from your dealer in one minute?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • TN_EggerTN_Egger Posts: 161
    Am planning to have my small (and large) in a table by the end of the summer.  Don't wanna spend $100+ for a temporary solution.  Given all the tables being made, there's got to be some second-hand nests out there.

Monteagle, TN

one large and one small

·
  • maximus1maximus1 Posts: 25
    I have one, just received table today  in Va, but can prob ship easily enough
    2 Large BGE, 1 Small.  
    ·