Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Travis Tween's!

FlyingTivoFlyingTivo Posts: 347
Started 2 hrs ago!imageimage
Men, easier fed than understood!!
image.jpg 2.2M
image.jpg 2.9M

• travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,866
    The best thread on the interwebs. That looks amazing. Are they flats?
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 7,255
    Based on the first pic-the hump leads me to packer-not that I can find one locally but I have stared down so many flats that I am hoping to stumble upon a packer (other than pics) someday. 
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
  • FlyingTivoFlyingTivo Posts: 347
    edited May 2013
    Yes Twin Travis Packers!! Just that the buchers down here do not understand they need to leave the fat on. They came out tender but a little dry. Nothing that the BBQ sauce could not fix.

Served with some Good Old Mac & Cheese with a little smoke, corn on the cob and plenty of BBQ sauce.

This was for Poker night!

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,386
    Looking great!

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,771
    Was VI there?  The bike in the background looks like his.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• FlyingTivoFlyingTivo Posts: 347
    That is exactly why I bought my son one, when he grows up, I just want him to be like VI!!!

=)) =)) =))

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,815

That is exactly why I bought my son one, when he grows up, I just want him to be like VI!!!

=)) =)) =))

You might want to rethink that.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN