Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

-OT- Dryer Sheets for Mosquito Repellent- IT really works!- OT

When I lived in Wisconsin I played golf with a guy who tucked a dryer sheet (bounce or whatever) in the back of his hat. He said it kept the bugs away. I never forgot it but never tried it until tonight. We've had a ton of rain the past few days and the skeeters were out in full force around to pool tonight. I went out to go clean the pool and got mauled right away. Went inside, no insect repellent of any kind around the house. So, I grabbed a dryer sheet. rubbed it on my neck, arms, and legs and went back out.

stood there and watched all the bloodsuckers gather. About 20 of them swarming around my legs/ankles but only one landed and it took off in under a second. Not one single bite....and I smelled amazing :))

anyhow, just thought I would pass it along as we are entering that season. Don't let bugs ruin your eggin'. Smell great and be bug free with a dryer sheet.

Comments