Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

-OT- Dryer Sheets for Mosquito Repellent- IT really works!- OT

When I lived in Wisconsin I played golf with a guy who tucked a dryer sheet (bounce or whatever) in the back of his hat. He said it kept the bugs away. I never forgot it but never tried it until tonight. We've had a ton of rain the past few days and the skeeters were out in full force around to pool tonight. I went out to go clean the pool and got mauled right away. Went inside, no insect repellent of any kind around the house. So, I grabbed a dryer sheet. rubbed it on my neck, arms, and legs and went back out.

stood there and watched all the bloodsuckers gather. About 20 of them swarming around my legs/ankles but only one landed and it took off in under a second. Not one single bite....and I smelled amazing :))

anyhow, just thought I would pass it along as we are entering that season. Don't let bugs ruin your eggin'. Smell great and be bug free with a dryer sheet.

Comments