Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• MrossMross Posts: 337
    That ain't high. Does it come with a nest?
    Duncan, SC
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 400
    I do not know. 
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,337
    Mross said:
    That ain't high. Does it come with a nest?
    actually it is, you can buy a new one for that cost... this one will not have a warranty 

XLBGE 
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,865
    that is out of the park high. That egg should cost about $400. 

I got a never used lg with nest for $425. 

A new lg with nest, Ps and warranty cost $800 after tax at the Salado fest. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,675

And that's after your meatloaf leaked all over it while you were pounding Shiners.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    In my neck of the woods that is not high. I have been looking for used eggs for over a year and they are not for sale. You can buy new what they want for used around here.l
    Duncan, SC
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,865
    henapple said:

And that's after your meatloaf leaked all over it while you were pounding Shiners.
    shhhhhhhhhh
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    We ain't in texas. :) Unfortunately. I lived in Arlington for a few years growing up. It was hot there.
    Duncan, SC