Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Craigslist deal in WA for an XL if you are interested

Looking around CL today at BGE stuff and found the following ad posted on Tuesday:

Like new (only used about a dozen times) XL Big Green Egg Smoker and Grill with stand & side shelves. Also included: V rack, plate setter, turkey stand, cover, electric starter and pizza stone. Paid $1500.

PIcture looks decent and for an XL, man that is a steal of a price in the NW. They are located in La Conner.

(I have not involvement in the sale, no clue of the condition, just trying to hook a brother/sister up).
·

Comments

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    How much is it?
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • fletcherfamfletcherfam Posts: 873
    $800
    ·
  • bbqlearnerbbqlearner Posts: 736
    I have a friend going to WA today. I wonder how XL would fare in airplane >:)

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,070
    I have a friend going to WA today. I wonder how XL would fare in airplane >:)
    Not good!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·