Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

man im bummed today!!!

Options
I had some dentist work done on my mouth today so....no egging till tomarrow cant eat anything solid till then...first time since I got my egg that wont be able to cook on her...well I could but what fun is that cooking and cant enjoy the pleasure....oh well tomarrow burgers Saturday ribs....!!!!! Happy Egging!!!!!!!
"Ask not what your Egg can do for you, but what you can do for your egg" 1LBG 1XLBG , Grilling, JimBeam, and Life....What else is there??!!!!!

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,382
    Options
    You can always cook and as I recall cooking requires the mandatory adult supervisory beverages.  Surely the dentist did not ban liquids as well-just an option :)>-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • chris123stock
    chris123stock Posts: 664
    Options
    I wonder? just a thought but might work, if you cook it to ashes wouldn't you then be able to snort it? im just thinking out loud here, but I think it would work. just saying
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options

Blender, straw, done!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.