Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Travis Tween's!

FlyingTivoFlyingTivo Posts: 329
Started 2 hrs ago!imageimage
Men, easier fed than understood!!
image.jpg 2.2M
image.jpg 2.9M
·

Comments

• travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,781
    The best thread on the interwebs. That looks amazing. Are they flats?
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,100
    Based on the first pic-the hump leads me to packer-not that I can find one locally but I have stared down so many flats that I am hoping to stumble upon a packer (other than pics) someday. 
    Louisville
    ·
  • FlyingTivoFlyingTivo Posts: 329
    edited May 2013
    Yes Twin Travis Packers!! Just that the buchers down here do not understand they need to leave the fat on. They came out tender but a little dry. Nothing that the BBQ sauce could not fix.

Served with some Good Old Mac & Cheese with a little smoke, corn on the cob and plenty of BBQ sauce.

This was for Poker night!

imageimageimageimage
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,985
    Looking great!

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,250
    Was VI there?  The bike in the background looks like his.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • FlyingTivoFlyingTivo Posts: 329
    That is exactly why I bought my son one, when he grows up, I just want him to be like VI!!!

=)) =)) =))

Felipe
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,987

That is exactly why I bought my son one, when he grows up, I just want him to be like VI!!!

=)) =)) =))

Felipe
    You might want to rethink that.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·