Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

LONGWEEKEND!!!

To all the Canadians,have a good Victoria day weekend!!!and to my friends to the south have a good memorial day weekend!!! happy egging!!
·

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352

May twofer and an LCBO strike here. Oh the horror

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 454
    they went on strike??? I m in the states right now,so ill have to stock up before I come home!!
    ·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    They might at midnight
    ·
    right before the long weekend!! good tactics I geuss! sucks for the rest of the province!
    ·
    edited May 2013
    I don't care cause I drink beer but my wife is gonna be pissed.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,589
    lcbo?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    henapple said:
    lcbo?
    liquor control board of Ontario!!
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,679
    I guess you need the LCBO as a revenue stream for the rest of the gubmint...but to think such a necessity would consider a strike...dang the luck!
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,686
    edited May 2013
    in June 2009, the last time a strike deadline loomed, LCBO raked in a record $56 million the day before the deadline!  ummm
    canuckland
    ·
    It's ok now they settled. Hate to think what cashiers now cost us

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • sticks88sticks88 Posts: 94
    I'm retired....Every day is a holiday!

XL BGE and Pellet smoker

·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,686
    It's ok now they settled. Hate to think what cashiers now cost us
    Will be interesting to see if they broke 2009's $56 million one day record ... imagine the sales boost if they threaten to strike more often  :-\"
    canuckland
    ·
    Problem is Gary, they are the largest purchaser of wine and spirits in the world. They don't demand discounts, in fact they refuse them when offered. Instead of lowering our prices a little and propping up health care they let the producers take it to them/us. I think todays sales were 48 mil.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·