Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What are you egging/drinking for the show?

henapplehenapple Posts: 13,217
I gotta be honest... This has been a great two days on the forum. It's been a crazy week. One 32 hr day and on my way to another 24 hr day. I finally made it home and the family will be having polish sausage and peppers, onions, etc. But that's later. I've pulled up a comfy chair in the cave and fashioned myselfa michelada. Used sea salt and chipotle Chile powder for the lime drenched rim. Two dashes of soy, Worcester, Cholula, little ice, half a lime(juiced), tomato juice topped off with a Modelo Especial.

My future comments tonight cannot be held against me. The michelada floodgates have opened.... Come on in boys, the water's fine.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    You Sir are one funny Dude!
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,217
    Forgot... No pics
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,591
    Do you mean the "forum wars" show?  The Eggheadforum Strikes Back?   

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,215
    edited May 2013
    Do you mean the "forum wars" show?  The Eggheadforum Strikes Back?   

You stole my idea!!

Since we are the dark side, who gets to be Palpatine?
    ·
    I'm waiting for an EKG and reading the forum wish I was having a drink instead.
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
    @double... Good luck.
    ·
    Thanks! EKG all good but I have to wear a heart monitor...
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • fletcherfamfletcherfam Posts: 855
    Forum Wars, shouldn't we be on TLC or A&E or something? Where is Jerry Springer when you need him?
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,308
    Been eating my popcorn all afternoon! :D

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,122
    I'm holding off on the alcohol another couple of hours, wouldn't want to fall asleep and miss any of the fun.  Was going to try out the Baking Steel for the first time and do a couple pizzas, but now it's looking more like a brat and burger night.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • KennyLeeKennyLee Posts: 648

Shiner Wild Hare Pale Ale this evening.

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

·
    Haven't had that yet...
    ·
  • RAC said:
    Been eating my popcorn all afternoon! :D
    and it keeps getting better.........this is awesome. It's like middle of winter all over again

·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 529
    Whisky
    ·
  • MrossMross Posts: 329
    I am at home with a vodka tonic just waiting until noon Friday to leave for the fest! Got two racks of ribs chugging away..
    Duncan, SC
    ·
  • KennyLeeKennyLee Posts: 648
    henapple said:
    Haven't had that yet...
    Decent.....a little hoppy, hence the name.  Their Bock is still my favorite though.  Also like one of their more recent seasonal offering, FM 966 Farmhouse Ale.

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

·
    I picked up a little 966 while in TX... Really enjoyed it.
    ·
  • SamMiller0SamMiller0 Posts: 38
    Currently drinking a Summit Saga IPA, might switch to cellared Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout later.
    Rochester, MN  --- Large BGE
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,286
    edited May 2013
    I've pulled up a comfy chair in the cave and fashioned myselfa michelada. Used sea salt and chipotle Chile powder for the lime drenched rim. Two dashes of soy, Worcester, Cholula, little ice, half a lime(juiced), tomato juice topped off with a Modelo Especial. 
    Not a single mention of PBR? Must be the wrong channel. 
    I'm enjoying a very refreshing Italian Pinot Grigio, I feel so inadequate....

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Couple of glasses of Cab
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • Cheers.

·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,177
    Egging this... And will be having some Sailor Jerry later. Long day trying to get rid of a cancer on my team; been a JO for 3 years now. image
    image.jpg 717.6K
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,697
    Bourbon and coke, trying to bite my tongue. Either I'll rein it in, say something I regret or SWMBOed will take my tablet away. Guessing the latter as I giggle and she gives me the arched eyebrow. She has been somewhat clued in on what's going on. Then again....tornadoes are moving into the area....

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Griffin said:
    Bourbon and coke, trying to bite my tongue. Either I'll rein it in, say something I regret or SWMBOed will take my tablet away. Guessing the latter as I giggle and she gives me the arched eyebrow. She has been somewhat clued in on what's going on. Then again....tornadoes are moving into the area....
    same, but we are both tuned in. iPad vs. iPad. Popcorn at the ready. Delicious

·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 741
    Lites and Jameson w/ pork chops and corn on the large....
    ·
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    Chicken fajitas tonight with brined chicken breasts, Weller and 7up will be flowin
    ·