Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ladies on the forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    J Appledog,
    Now how could we possibly forget you, just waiting for you to chime in. Has all of your mustard disappeared???? [p]Thanks,
    New Bob

• QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Options
    yoyo_in_atlanta,[p]Hey there! Good to see you posting, but more importantly, what are you cooking???[p]Tonia
    :~)

• J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Options
    Heavens, no, New Bob. How much would you like? JCA

[ul][li]Mmmmmmmmustard![/ul]
  • Brutus
    Options
    poqal,[p]You skeered? I thought that was Billy Ward when the "Bad Boys" tune started playing and the badge came out!
  • poqal
    poqal Posts: 53
    Options
    Larry - [p]Be careful! You'll blow my cover!!! If only someone had a camera on Billy. People would pay money for a pix of that look on his face. [p]poqal

• Luvmyegg
    Options
    New Bob,[p]The guy could eat anything he wanted until he hit 50. Now his doctor wants him to lose 5-10 pounds. He is devastated, I am jealous. For awhile he was reciting his day's intake to me every night, until I pointed out that nobody in the world loves him enough to want to hear that, and since he was spared all of my diet woes these many years, he can return the favor. He thinks I have definitely joined a cult, but he does like the food![p]Barbara
  • VW Gal
    Options
    Hey New Bob,[p]Sorry I missed this post but I've been working all weekend. I'm kinda a newbie (bought my dad his BGE 8 years ago and just purchased mine 2 months ago) Having a ball learning how to use it but I'm a bit shy when it comes to "talking" on the forum. Looking forward to Eggtoberfest and to meeting folks. Have a great holiday!
    :o)[p]Terri