Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Following the footsteps of caliking...

Options

Doing this to both the L and XL nests!

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/comment/1297156/#Comment_1297156

I got all of the supplies...but I didn't get long enough bolts. Grrrrr, another trip back to Lowe's tomorrow.

BOOMER!

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    The EggWagen mod works well on my flagstone pool deck, as well over the grass in the yard. Make sure you beef it up though if making one for your L and XL ! And we must have pics!!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • smokinsooner
    smokinsooner Posts: 161
    Options

The only modifications I was going to make to your wagon was additional slats going across the bottom in the L iron....just for more weight. I palyed with idea of getting some custom Rod iron fashioned around in front for a brush guard look, but the cost was prohibitive.... (for now).

I don't think the XL or L need much morebeefing up.... I just wan more weight on the bottom to offset the increased 'top heaviness' due to the increased tire height. (I got 10" wheels)

BOOMER!
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Maybe a trailer hitch?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN