Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

my take on pastrami burgers...thank you @jfm830

I followed his instructions ...ground my chuck steak...toasted my rye and my pastrami and my kraut.......but I made mine 10oz so I went 4min on each side at 475....and I didnt make the Russian dressing so I bought thousand island ..haha but I left it at the store hahaha...so went old scbool wit the mayonaise....and they were bangers!!!!!!!......
"Ask not what your Egg can do for you, but what you can do for your egg" 1LBG 1XLBG , Grilling, JimBeam, and Life....What else is there??!!!!!
·

Comments

• Sorry I typed his name wrong..@jfm0830
    "Ask not what your Egg can do for you, but what you can do for your egg" 1LBG 1XLBG , Grilling, JimBeam, and Life....What else is there??!!!!!
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,493
    edited May 2013
    By the looks of it you are taking and giving credit to @jfm0830 for a sandwich that was obviously crafted at Subway.

=))

In all seriousness very nicely done.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·