Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Ceramic Grill Store Customer Service

ChubbsChubbs Posts: 3,947
edited May 2013 in EggHead Forum
@Tjv, you did it again brother. Ordered mini woo Friday at 3 pm. Received email Friday at 5 that it shipped. Here Tuesday AM. Great customer service and made very well in US. Hope to break it in tonight if I don't have to work 19 hours like yesterday. Thanks Tom!! Love your products.
Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
·

Comments

• yellowdogbbqyellowdogbbq Posts: 306
    Everything the CGS makes is great, got a Woo for my large for Christmas and love it.  Great for raised direct and makes it easy to lift out the platesetter when adding chunks for smoking.  Hard to beat my old spider also. 
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,841
    Yesterday I placed an order for the XL woo2/adjustable rig combo.  Can't wait to get it in.  Tom was courteous and helpful over the phone.  Excellent transaction.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio

·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,290
    Great guy! Great service! Great company!

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • EvansEggerEvansEgger Posts: 54
    Great company. I love my Adj rib combo with extender and other toys I got from Tom. I always refer people to them who have Eggs.
    Go Hogs Go
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,510
    Just ordered adj rig r&b combo with ext and d-grid plus spider and stone....so exciting!!!!
    Tom was great to deal with:)
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • Last summer Tom allowed me to come see all his stuff to help make my purchase decision. Drove up to Denton TX and took the tour of all his stuff. Left behind some money, but also had AR rib/brisket combo in my hands :-). Haven't used a plate setter since.
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,847
    edited May 2013
    My only regret in dealing with Tom is that I don't need another addition to the Large egg. That is until I put in the small. :D

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • smbrjsmbrj Posts: 1
    FedEx just dropped off my lg R&B combo today.  Hope to break it in with a brisket later this week. 
    ·
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    edited May 2013
    I love my adjustable rig among a lot of other thing I bought from Tom. Great people. Adjustable rig is very versatile. Plus it is easy to take care of. It doesn't rust.
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,841
    Got the tracking number today. Start the countdown!
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,447
    Tom is one of the very good guys.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • cookinfuncookinfun Posts: 129
    Bought my adj. rig, extender, xtra grates, oval setups, woo, etc from CGW.  Tom was always conscious of my desires, steered me, and actually "slowed" the purchases ...he advised "one step at a time".  I am very appreciative...  Not an advertisement.
    (2) LBGEs,  WSM, Vidalia Grill (gasser), Tailgater Grill (gasser)
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,277
    Wow, I appreciate all the kind responses....nice way to start a Wednesday morning...thank you.

Tom 
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com
    ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,238
    Good egger and a great businessman
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • MisterMMisterM Posts: 17
    edited May 2013
    Agreed. I bought a Customer Combo AR a few weeks ago, and was extremely impressed with the quality and versatility of the product - so much so that I just placed another order for a rig extender, sliding D grid, and a few other things.

Top notch products from a top notch company, run by a top notch guy.
    Large Big Green Egg w/ AR & Spider
    Smokin' butts and taking names.
    ·