Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

turkey breast dinner!!!!!

So ive been cooking on my XLBGE since I got it ..I cant stop its like a drug man seriously!!! So tonight I wanted to try turkey breast so I had turkey breast , bell peppers and banana peppers stuffed wit cheese and mashed potatoes...wit some red diamond merlot for the cook....I absolutly love this egg....its great...I have finally graduated to a great grill..after years and years....it does exactly what I want it to do ...THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!
"Ask not what your Egg can do for you, but what you can do for your egg" 1LBG 1XLBG , Grilling, JimBeam, and Life....What else is there??!!!!!
·

Comments

• caneggercanegger Posts: 530
    Good looking meal. I like the idea of the peppers stuffed with potatoes and cheese
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,196
    Magnificent!
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,309

Great meal!

+1 on the peppers.

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • sancho65sancho65 Posts: 83
    @BigGreenHead  Did you cook the peppers direct or on the cookie sheet?  Excellent Idea!!!
    Large, 2 Small's and Mini BGE Arlington Texas
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Every time i have turkey breast i ask myself why we don't have it more often!  It's a great meal, and super "makeovers"!!!  Nice plated picture.
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,760
    Great looking meal. I went to Target this AM specifically to get a turkey breast bone in for $1.19/lb.  Local Publix here in Melbooring Fl was $2.19.
    ·
  • JerkChickenJerkChicken Posts: 551
    Great looking meal. I went to Target this AM specifically to get a turkey breast bone in for $1.19/lb.  Local Publix here in Melbooring Fl was $2.19.
    Publix is so expensive. I might as well get my meats from Whole Paycheck I swear....

Love the turkey breast idea, sounds delicious and healthy.With what did you season the breast? Did you brine?
    LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
    ·
  • @jerkchicken..no brine..foodsaver marinated with emeril chicken rub..and Allegro original marinade @sanch65 peppers indirect at 400 ..it was beautiful....
    "Ask not what your Egg can do for you, but what you can do for your egg" 1LBG 1XLBG , Grilling, JimBeam, and Life....What else is there??!!!!!
    ·