Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Woo/spider/rig oh my!

2»

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817

Canadian eh,

I don't have the swing grate but have the woo and all the bits. I have the AR rig as well. I'm sure the swing grate is excellent too. IMHO get what sounds best to you and you will get comfortable with it. Where are you again Milton? You are welcome to come to my place and look at what I have. I'm in Caledon

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    It's odd you don't sound Canadian. Gotta be hard to get a job in the us military with a Canuck birth certificate isn't it?
    He must be a dual citizen. Hence the multiple personalities/IP addresses.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    I think @cazzy is driving at a biblical precept. John 8:7 ...let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
    Flint, Michigan
  • EggRacer
    EggRacer Posts: 400
    What works for me 95% of the time is the AR on my large and the Woo on my XL.
    XLBGE & LBGE
    North Richland Hills, TX
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Just ordered the XL Woo2/Adjustable Rig Combo.  Can't wait to get it in and do some cooks on it.  Gonna smoke some pork shoulder for my son's graduation party and will need the extra room.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    YEMTrey said:

Just ordered the XL Woo2/Adjustable Right Combo.  Can't wait to get it in and do some cooks on it.  Gonna smoke some pork shoulder for my son's graduation party and will need the extra room.

Yeah Buddy! I just had my AR's maiden voyage this weekend! Yahoo!
    Flint, Michigan
  • bbqlearner
    bbqlearner Posts: 760
    I've had the AR with oval stone for sometime now but thinking of getting spider for wok cooking. As far as cost, I think we're already numb to the shock on how much the accessories could add up price-wise compared to the actual "egg" itself.

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts