Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lump deal

Options
For all of my friends in the greater DC area I found a deal on lump today. I stopped by Safeway to pick up a few things and decided to check out the clearance area. To my suprise I found four 20 lbs bags of B&B mesquite for 50% off of the regular price of 17.99. I grabbed all four because I have used their oak and had no problems with it. When I checked out it rang up 17.99 with a sale price of 8.99 and then they took off the 50% discount which brought it down to 4.49 for 20 lbs. not sure if they are going to stop stocking this or it just did not move at this store. But I would recommend if you live near a Safeway stop by and check it out. Even at 8.99 I would buy more. To save anyone a trip don't check the Safeway in Waldorf off of berry rd as I got all they had. If anyone else finds it for a markdown price let me know as I will stop at some other safeways later this week. Good luck to all

Comments