Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tandoori chicken

Made a little mother's day meal for the wifey...tandoori chicken served up with a side of chickpea salad (chickpeas, kalamata olives, red onion, fresh basil and parsley, EVOO, red wine vinegar, feta cheese), grilled yellow peppers, and a glass of shiraz.  Pictures to follow....all was quite delicious.  Finished it off with freshly picked strawberries and vanilla ice cream (endoscope would be required to see the latter - disappeared before the camera could come out).  Happy Mother's Day to the mom's out there!imageimageimageimage
·

Comments

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    This is a great looking dish !
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,444
    Looking great!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • ddeggerddegger Posts: 244
    Thanks - very tasty and fairly simple.
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,060
    I bet she enjoyed it. Looks like a wonderful meal!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • lecramslecrams Posts: 106
    Looks great! Would you mind sharing the chicken recipe?
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,853
    Wow...beautiful meal!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,526

dd, strong work !

The chicken looks "just right" and the sides look mouth watering.

Plating is first class, befitting of a great eve with Mom.

=D>

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • BearlodgeBearlodge Posts: 45
    Looks great! I have been eating Indian food for over thirty years. Just got my egg and I am very excited to have my own 'Indian Oven'.
    ·