Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

H - M - D

Last nights cook beef short ribs with Burton rib rub, HEB sirloin fijita, corn, and a baccon wrapped apple-stuffed with milk chocolate :)
·

Comments

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,265
    I'm intrigued.  Where are the pics?  Or a least a description of the "baccon wrapped apple-stuffed with milk chocolate"?

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • dougbackerdougbacker Posts: 277
    edited May 2013
    Yep "No Pic, Didn't Happen" :) LOL
    +1 I'm intrigued

--------------------------------------------------------
    South Dakota
    KBØQBT
    Large BGE, 
    Mini BGE
    36" Blackstone Griddle
    Phoenix Gasser
    Cyber Q WIFI

And a deck box full of toy's

·
  • SamMiller0SamMiller0 Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    need pics, sounds tasty. HMD = hold my d***?
    Rochester, MN  --- Large BGE
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,179
    Foghorn said:
    I'm intrigued.  Where are the pics?  Or a least a description of the "baccon wrapped apple-stuffed with milk chocolate"?

Yes, what he said!
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    What post -- never happened......
    ·
  • RoundTownerRoundTowner Posts: 125
    Here it is
    ·