Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Is this even doable?

Options
Table Forum Designers,

I have been browsing the Table Forum now for a couple of weeks and am very intrigued and impressed at the multitude of creative talent found here.  We all have varied amounts of space, $$$, as well as specific purposes to be assigned to our individual projects, but this forum is an eggcellant source of ideas to get us started.  Maybe this idea has already been explored by others, but I was thinking wouldn’t it be nice to have a designated ‘Gallery of Tables and storage units?  After only two weeks of egging, I have been out here looking for an Eggcessory Toy box that could house all the “Wish List” items my husband is thinking about accumulating.  I think I will need more of a shed than a box though.  It would be nice just to see all the ideas listed somewhere with your end picture (space requirements and ballpark $$ needed) plus a link to the original discussion of how it was made or contracted.  Each of you, who have posted projects in the Forum, could submit it to the administrator for a spot in the gallery.  Of course, I am a product of the 50’s and Space Age technically challenged, so I do not realize the extent of feasibility here. If this is just not doable, a simple “go jump in a lake” would suffice.   --TY for reading.

Comments