At 4am, my boston butts hit 190, but my dome temp was falling. I ran out of charcoal. I was too lazy to replenish the charcoal until 7am. The internal temp fell to 130. It's been almost 2 hours with new charcoal at 225 and the internal temp is holding at 150. Should I wait longer?