Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where can i get a good swing rack????

Options
im looking for a good swing rack..and ceramic grill works websight is tripping......so is there anywhere else that i can purchase one!!!!
"Ask not what your Egg can do for you, but what you can do for your egg" 1LBG 1XLBG , Grilling, JimBeam, and Life....What else is there??!!!!!

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    I don't think so.
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    You can always give Franco a call 1-877-714-7455 I highly recommend the swing rack, it lives in my large egg. I just checked the website and everything seemed to be fine as I added one to my cart and didn't run across any issues, although buying it could be something else. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • EGGerAllanPoe
    Options
    Solson005 said:

You can always give Franco a call 1-877-714-7455 I highly recommend the swing rack, it lives in my large egg. I just checked the website and everything seemed to be fine as I added one to my cart and didn't run across any issues, although buying it could be something else. 

I'm looking at buying the swing rack soon. Did you have to purchase the shaft kit from them for the top rack to be able to use the plate setter? I want to be able to use the plate setter with the swing rack but not sure if this will work with the stock equipment.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."

RTR
  • CGW1
    CGW1 Posts: 332
    Options
    @BigGreenHead. Not sure what issues you are experiencing. Checked the site and all is fine. Please try again or call me at 877-714-7455 and i will be happy to take order. .Thanks
    Franco Ceramic Grillworks www.ceramicgrillworks.com
  • KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    Options

I have the CGW swing rack also and cannot recommend it highly enough.  It was exactly what I had in mind when I emarked on the search.  High quality, very versatile and extrememly easy to use.

@Egger.....I did not get the shaft kit, at least not yet.  The basic setup works fine with the plate setter in or out, however the shaft kit will just give you more vertical space for your top rack should you need it.  For what I've used it for so far, the basic setup has been great.

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    KennyLee said:

I have the CGW swing rack also and cannot recommend it highly enough.  It was exactly what I had in mind when I emarked on the search.  High quality, very versatile and extrememly easy to use.

@Egger.....I did not get the shaft kit, at least not yet.  The basic setup works fine with the plate setter in or out, however the shaft kit will just give you more vertical space for your top rack should you need it.  For what I've used it for so far, the basic setup has been great.

Have any pics?

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • EggHeadinFlorida
    Options

Just got my 2 Tier from Ceramic Grill Works.  Couldnt be happier. The $180 price for the XL BGE is worth every penny IMHO!!!

XL bge, Mini max & 36 BS Griddle.
  • KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    Options
    Chubbs said:

Have any pics?

What are you wanting pics of and I can take them.  The swing rack itself or during cooks?

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• EggHeadinFlorida
    EggHeadinFlorida Posts: 892
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I just seasoned it per the directions it came with. Btw did anyone else's discolor like mine? Just curious
    XL bge, Mini max & 36 BS Griddle.
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    @EGGerAllanPoe I do not have the shaft kit and use it with my platesetter all the time. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,142
    Options
    Absolutely.  Love.  My.  Swing Rack!!!
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• chrisnjenn
    chrisnjenn Posts: 534
    Options
    I have the swing rack and AR system. I never use my swing rack anymore. The AR is way more versatile and is built more solid. http://www.ceramicgrillstore.com/big-green-egg-large-adjustable-rig.html
  • DomCal
    DomCal Posts: 31
    Options
    Yep, the AR will be my next accessory purchase for sure