Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Back in Business - Kitchen Renovation Complete

Options
2»

Comments

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    What an improvement!! Very nicely done

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Plano_JJ
    Plano_JJ Posts: 448
    Options
    Awesome, wish you many a great cook in that new kitchen!
  • jfm0830
    jfm0830 Posts: 987
    Options
    @R2Egg2Q I love those outlet/nightlights. Mine are by Pass & Seymore and are sold at Lowes. I like the way they don't waste an outlet to have a nightlight. Plus they don't flicker in the in between light like some of the external night lights I've tried do. They are one of the smallest little details on the project but they are way high on my list of what I like best.
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
  • WiltOnTilt
    WiltOnTilt Posts: 102
    Options
    Looks fantastic!
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,475
    Options
    jfm0830 said:
    @R2Egg2Q I love those outlet/nightlights. Mine are by Pass & Seymore and are sold at Lowes. 
    Thanks; I really liked the idea of those too, and I was wondering where to find them.  Hate going to Lowe's on a Saturday but... 

(I've replaced two AC outlets, one in the living room and one in the dining room, with those that have a USB charging outlet too; very handy!)  
    :-bd

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.