Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

A new home for my Eggs

• TwoCooksTwoCooks Posts: 35

Great setup!  I want to know once the neighbors got a whiff of this, how many nights have you been able to cook w/o Company!!??!!

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,804
    I hate you... Please leave the forum.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,230
    So glad this popped up again. @Griller: what brand doors are those? I'm trying to pick doors etc for a patio and outdoor kitchen I am having built.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • ibandaibanda Posts: 460
    fantastic looking outdoor kitchen!
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
  • Z_EggineerZ_Eggineer Posts: 570
    What is the thing between the gasser and the BGE?
  • GrillmagicGrillmagic Posts: 1,148
    I'm going with WOW! Nice set up...
  • JaredMDJaredMD Posts: 59
    Wow, that's gorgeous!  The mini looks adorable on its perch :D
    XL BGE - Baltimore, MD
  • JaredMDJaredMD Posts: 59
    What is the thing between the gasser and the BGE?
    Looks like a (double?) side burner
    XL BGE - Baltimore, MD
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,381
    I don't see what all the fuss is about. Honestly, it's only short of pure awesomeness!!

• bobbymcGbobbymcG Posts: 13
    careful with that lueder top. highly porous. looks quite gorgeous! enjoy it for all of us.
  • GrillerGriller Posts: 88
    My apologies for my late reply, been away for a bit. (oh wait, it seems like this has been the week of apologies.. :D)

@Caliking - the doors were a generic that I picked up from BBQ Outfitters in Southlake, TX. They're great to work with and will treat you right. 

@Z_Eggineer - JaredMD got it right, it's a DCS double side burner. 

@BobbyMcG - I've already noticed a few little stains here and there popping up on the lueder. It was sealed but I can tell that I will need to be careful or else it may not look right years from now.

I've enjoyed the heck out of it so far. I have my first gathering to cook next week and I'm looking forward to breaking it in (more) with company. 
  • joe@bgejoe@bge Posts: 394

Awesome setup!  I am in the process of rebuilding my deck which includes plans for an outdoor kitchen with sink and bar.  I'll post pics once I get the project closer to picture taking time.