Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Kicking it off early

henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
Joya De Nicaragua... Calfkiller beer. I love Fri afternoon when I can get here to my cigar lounge. I actually have a day off. Shrimp & grits later on... Maybe a Woodford or 2, 3, 4....
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,825
    Nice...I am quite jealous.  The wife and I are doing south beach diet.  First two weeks is no alcohol. No bread or sugar for that matter...but I can do without those :)

Stoagies don't have carbs tho...so I might just have to enjoy one of those later while I smoke up some protein. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Sounds great! I won't be far behind you. I quit dipping snuff and smoking cigarettes two years ago after 20+ years of doing both. I wonder if having a nice cigar would be ok at this point?

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,163
    I just bought a bottle of JD & a Woodford Double Oak. Cheers!!!!

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    @shtgunal3 If you quit stick with, just inhale a little hickory smoke you don't need the stoggie
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,395
    Enjoying some Sailor Jerry on the rocks with a nice LFD 60x7
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    nice LFD 60x7...?
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,059
    henapple said:
    Sounds great! I won't be far behind you. I quit dipping snuff and smoking cigarettes two years ago after 20+ years of doing both. I wonder if having a nice cigar would be ok at this point?
    Don't do it.
    I've quit three times for two years or more. Always think I can have just one

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Went to town a got the stuff to make enchiladas and some cervezas. I did NOT get a cigar.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,163
    WDO on the rocks image
    image.jpg 2.2M
    image.jpg 1.2M

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
    henapple said:

nice LFD 60x7...?

LOL...
    imageimage
    image.jpg 575.3K
    image.jpg 699.3K
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,656
    Griffin said:

Bourbon is flowing here. Turkey 101. Celebrating good Doc visit today.

Congrats Griffin
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Hapster... Looked at one today. Should have gotten it.
    ·
    henapple said:

Hapster... Looked at one today. Should have gotten it.

Good sticks
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,747
    shtgunal3 said:

For the love of god, no!!!!!!

I smoked for 17 years and dipped when my mission wouldn't allow a glowing cig. I made it 1 year tabacco free and then deployed..... I figured a little snuff wouldn't hurt. One thing led to another and now I'm doing a can a day. Ugh!
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
    I don't mind smoking but damn I miss my snuff.

·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    There really are a little lot of days I don't miss smoking, but there are still some days I just miss it, and want a smoke.
    And it's happened before after I was quit 5 years. 1 smoke and I'm back full pack a day.
    So far been smoke free 7 years cause my son had asthma.
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·