Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Kicking it off early

henapplehenapple Posts: 14,424
Joya De Nicaragua... Calfkiller beer. I love Fri afternoon when I can get here to my cigar lounge. I actually have a day off. Shrimp & grits later on... Maybe a Woodford or 2, 3, 4....
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,556
    Nice...I am quite jealous.  The wife and I are doing south beach diet.  First two weeks is no alcohol. No bread or sugar for that matter...but I can do without those :)

Stoagies don't have carbs tho...so I might just have to enjoy one of those later while I smoke up some protein. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Sounds great! I won't be far behind you. I quit dipping snuff and smoking cigarettes two years ago after 20+ years of doing both. I wonder if having a nice cigar would be ok at this point?

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,707
    I just bought a bottle of JD & a Woodford Double Oak. Cheers!!!!

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    @shtgunal3 If you quit stick with, just inhale a little hickory smoke you don't need the stoggie
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,916
    Enjoying some Sailor Jerry on the rocks with a nice LFD 60x7
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,424
    nice LFD 60x7...?
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320
    henapple said:
    Sounds great! I won't be far behind you. I quit dipping snuff and smoking cigarettes two years ago after 20+ years of doing both. I wonder if having a nice cigar would be ok at this point?
    Don't do it.
    I've quit three times for two years or more. Always think I can have just one

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Went to town a got the stuff to make enchiladas and some cervezas. I did NOT get a cigar.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,707
    WDO on the rocks image
    image.jpg 2.2M
    image.jpg 1.2M

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
    henapple said:

nice LFD 60x7...?

LOL...
    imageimage
    image.jpg 575.3K
    image.jpg 699.3K
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,240
    Griffin said:

Bourbon is flowing here. Turkey 101. Celebrating good Doc visit today.

Congrats Griffin
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,424
    Hapster... Looked at one today. Should have gotten it.
    ·
    henapple said:

Hapster... Looked at one today. Should have gotten it.

Good sticks
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,819
    shtgunal3 said:

For the love of god, no!!!!!!

I smoked for 17 years and dipped when my mission wouldn't allow a glowing cig. I made it 1 year tabacco free and then deployed..... I figured a little snuff wouldn't hurt. One thing led to another and now I'm doing a can a day. Ugh!
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
    I don't mind smoking but damn I miss my snuff.

·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    There really are a little lot of days I don't miss smoking, but there are still some days I just miss it, and want a smoke.
    And it's happened before after I was quit 5 years. 1 smoke and I'm back full pack a day.
    So far been smoke free 7 years cause my son had asthma.
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·