Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I'm an eggnabler...

Tonight when my husband receives his birthday present, he will officially be a member of the BGE Cult. My next objective is the table/storage that seems to be required to handle all of the eggccessories.

• caneggercanegger Posts: 540
    That is one lucky guy
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,386
    Very very impressive!!

• tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Very nice indeed. That there is a better half. 
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,638
    Very nice cult to be a member in, please welcome him for us.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• r270bar270ba Posts: 763
    What a SWMBO!
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

• tgklemantgkleman Posts: 213
    i cant think of  a better present.  Nice job!
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Well he must be OK, he certainly has a wonderful wife!
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • AcnAcn Posts: 1,257
    Nice! My wife surprised me with the egg too; we were at our garden center, got some plants and stuff for the gas grill and she just wandered over to the eggs and asked if I'd like one. Pretty easy question!

Happy birthday to your husband, and welcome to the cult!

Pikesville, MD

• Wow, I had to pull a few teeth to get mine.  I must be doing something wrong.  Congratulations and Happy Birthday to the lucky husband.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

• chris123stockchris123stock Posts: 664
    very cool, although you realize that you now may never see him except through a cloud of smoke, all his earnings will be going  to toys for the egg. You are brave,  and I respect that. Happy Birthday to the new member, he is a lucky man. have him post a pic of his first cook. oh and just so you know to get his attention, this is how my wife gets mine.
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 7,604
    Some guys have all the luck-very he will stay out of your kitchen :)
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 656
    That is so awesome

Texarkana, TX

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    What a girl !!!!  My wife bought me an apron once.  X_X

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• RACRAC Posts: 1,573
    Awesome! That's one lucky guy.

Boerne, TX

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    The only thing that would make that pic any better is if there was a cooler of beer sitting on the mates. He's gonna love it. Mine was a birthday gift too and life hasn't been the same ever since.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• CharlieTNCharlieTN Posts: 177

He is a very lucky man and you will be a very lucky woman when he masters cooking on it. 

• cazzycazzy Posts: 8,529
    That's one lucky man right there! How long has he been wanting a egg?
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....