Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Grill Gazebo Updates

Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
Still a work in progress but I managed to get my plants put in last week. Still getting some potted plants ready. We really like it. I am also going to extend the concrete on the patio side all the way to the end of the new slab. Don't know why I didn't do it in the first place. Wont be a hard job though.

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,873
    Wow!  That is really nice Grillzebo!  Almost as nice as mine:

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Looking great so far, nice place!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,929
    I am green with envy.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,082
    Dude, looks great.

Watch out though! There is a huge-ass spider next to your table in that last pic.
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,386
    Man I want an xl and a gazebo :((

Super sweet!!

XLBGE 
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    Dude, looks great.

Watch out though! There is a huge-ass spider next to your table in that last pic.
    LOL, I burned it the other day, no worries.
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    Thanks! Its getting there.
  • otterotter Posts: 260
    Nice! Hey SmokeyPitt, what is your set up, a large and a small egg?
    Pure Michigan
    Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,873
    otter said:
    Nice! Hey SmokeyPitt, what is your set up, a large and a small egg?
    Yep- a large and a small.  The umbrella is not permanent...just something I did last weekend because it wouldn't stop raining!  It is one of those "sport brellas" we take to the beach and ball games. I wedged the post between my deck boards and leaned it up against the house.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• otterotter Posts: 260
    Are you happy w/ the large, small combo? I was pricing the small and the dealer said it is to small, get a medium....
    Pure Michigan
    Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE