Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Grill Gazebo Updates

Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
Still a work in progress but I managed to get my plants put in last week. Still getting some potted plants ready. We really like it. I am also going to extend the concrete on the patio side all the way to the end of the new slab. Don't know why I didn't do it in the first place. Wont be a hard job though.
·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,845
    Wow!  That is really nice Grillzebo!  Almost as nice as mine:

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Looking great so far, nice place!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I am green with envy.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,502
    Dude, looks great.

Watch out though! There is a huge-ass spider next to your table in that last pic.
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,906
    Man I want an xl and a gazebo :((

Super sweet!!

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    Dude, looks great.

Watch out though! There is a huge-ass spider next to your table in that last pic.
    LOL, I burned it the other day, no worries.
    ·
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    Thanks! Its getting there.
    ·
  • otterotter Posts: 175
    Nice! Hey SmokeyPitt, what is your set up, a large and a small egg?
    Pure Michigan
    Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,845
    otter said:
    Nice! Hey SmokeyPitt, what is your set up, a large and a small egg?
    Yep- a large and a small.  The umbrella is not permanent...just something I did last weekend because it wouldn't stop raining!  It is one of those "sport brellas" we take to the beach and ball games. I wedged the post between my deck boards and leaned it up against the house.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • otterotter Posts: 175
    Are you happy w/ the large, small combo? I was pricing the small and the dealer said it is to small, get a medium....
    Pure Michigan
    Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE
    ·