Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

pictures iMac

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
how do you insert pics in the text area instead of below? i very seldom get on the forum on the mac but would still like to know.

Thanks
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    You can use the image [img] http address and just type the text, insert pic then type more text.

I only use photo bucket on my phone 90% of time and just last the link between paragraphs.

Do you have an online photo server? Or just download pics to computer?

XLBGE 
  • henapple
    Options
    The entire family is on Mac except me. My droid is easy to maneuver on the forum. On the mac I pull the thumbnails from iphoto to the desktop then use the choose file option. If i try to copy and paste the pics only the address shows up in the text area or it is WAYttoo big
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    The site will automatically re-size the pic to match the forum format. Do you have the "insert" option when you attach a file? That's how I do it. I upload all of my pics, them type out the corresponding line for a certain pic and then insert that pic. I repeat this process with each pic and then hit send.
  • henapple
    Options
    I'll try that... Thanks.