Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

FIRST RIBEYE!!!!!!

My first ribeye on my XLGreen egg....with eggplant tomatoes and feta cheese ..thank you egg head forum....I absolutly love this thing!!!!!...
"Ask not what your Egg can do for you, but what you can do for your egg" 1LBG 1XLBG , Grilling, JimBeam, and Life....What else is there??!!!!!
·

Comments

• DomCalDomCal Posts: 31
    Nice!!
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    ok those eggplants look good. is thata balsamic reduction?
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,892
    Looks great!  The eggplant side looks awesome.  It is also low carb/paleo/south beach diet friendly :)

Like @tazcrash- I'm guessing that is some sort of balsamic glaze? 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • jeroldharterjeroldharter Posts: 465
    Nice cook. If you like that ribeye, next time try one 1.5-1.75 inches thick. Much easier to grill to medium rare. If too big a serving you can divide it into portions. That eggplant does look good. I never think to do that.
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    And the sauce???
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Looks good. You will always remember your first.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,591
    shtgunal3 said:

Looks good. You will always remember your first.

That depends on alcohol consumption. That's where Salado Photography Studios comes in. "helping you remember since 2010".
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • @tazcrash its a balsamic glaze on the eggplants...and they were the shiznit!!!...hahaha

"Ask not what your Egg can do for you, but what you can do for your egg" 1LBG 1XLBG , Grilling, JimBeam, and Life....What else is there??!!!!!
    ·
  • njlnjl Posts: 818
    Looks a little charred for my taste...but I do like ribeye from the egg.
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,590
    Looks 100% perfect, @BigGreenHead!
    ·
  • CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,069
    Hungry looking at it. Nice job.
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
    ·