Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NBA playoffs

Scottborasjr
Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
Realized I was derailing a thread in the regular forum. Go.............
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 

Comments

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    THUNDER X_X
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Scottborasjr
    Durant is the best skill player in the league, LeBron is the most physically gifted.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Scottborasjr
    Dear lord Durant is good.
  • Randy1
    Randy1 Posts: 379
    What a game. Nip and tuck.
    Maumelle, Arkansas
  • Scottborasjr
    Missing Westbrook big time.
  • Randy1
    Randy1 Posts: 379
    Definitely
    Maumelle, Arkansas
  • Scottborasjr
    The Bulls need to either come out and say that Rose isn't playing this year or he better play game three.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Go Spurs Go!!

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• EddieK76
    EddieK76 Posts: 416
    The Bulls need to either come out and say that Rose isn't playing this year or he better play game three.
    Yeah it's not the Bulls doing this.  Rose is a sissy who's been medically cleared to play for 3 months.  I'm a huge Bulls fan but I've always considered Rose selfish and this just solidifies it.  I try not to let my boys watch the NBA because it is horrible to watch for a team concept.
    Large BGE

• Scottborasjr
    Really like hearing these commentators lament the physical play of the teams in the Miami vs. Chicago series.  I'm only in my thirties but I'm pretty sure I saw Michael Jordan take more abuse against the Pistons then most UFC fighters take in a three round fight.