Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Looky Looky what I got

Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,332
edited May 2013 in EggHead Forum
So I meet up with a guy smokin a cigar and a truck full of lump. That's right Henapple was in my area today
We had about 30mins of talk time and crammed as much eggin talk in as we could before he had to get back to work. Awesome guy.

Ain't it such a pretty site.  

Thank You Kind Sir. It was great meeting you

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
image.jpg 777.6K
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,849
    Pretty site but think you could have crammed more in. I give you a C+ with room for improvement. Only joking. I new to try OO.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • Randy1Randy1 Posts: 373
    My favorite lump. Has a gag order been imposed on the price or can you tell? $5.24 where I am. :D
    Benton,Arkansas
    ·
  • people helping people right there. 

·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,332
    We didn't discuss a gag order but rather than step on toes I will let @Henapple answer that one.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,937
    Chubbs Posts: 2,342
    5:03PM
    Pretty site but think you could have crammed more in... That's what she said.

I get it in Benton Arkansas... Harp's. It's $5 per bag. I'm just the delivery guy.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    edited May 2013
    @henapple Benton is where I live. I buy all my lump at the Harps. I might run into you sometime!
    Benton,Arkansas
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    edited May 2013
    @Randy1 I just found a Harps by my buddys lake house (Grove, OK), big thanks to @henapple for the heads up, 5 bags for the price of 2 in OKC is much better. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
    @Solson005 Wow... that is quite a savings! Needless to say, I "live" in Harps.

Benton,Arkansas
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    @Randy1 I would too, for a tiny town in Oklahoma it was one of the best grocery stores I've been in!
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • SteroidSteroid Posts: 5
    Literally just returned from Harps (Fayetteville, AR) looking for something for lunch and picked up two bags.....$5.24/ea.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,937
    2 bags... And your handle is steroid.. lol
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,983
    henapple said:

=)=))

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,615
    edited May 2013
    Mr HenApple - spreading the joy, if there was an egger of the year award, you'd be in the running!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,014
    Nice!  You can't beat $.50/lb.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • bbqlearnerbbqlearner Posts: 721
    Nice! Anyone know where I can get in Houston?

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    henapple said:
    Chubbs Posts: 2,342 5:03PM Pretty site but think you could have crammed more in... That's what she said. I get it in Benton Arkansas... Harp's. It's $5 per bag. I'm just the delivery guy.
    What is your delivery radius?
    :x

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,315
    Nice! Anyone know where I can get in Houston?
    I get it at ACE in The Woodlands

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • SteroidSteroid Posts: 5
    henapple said:

Good one! I have approximately 25 bags in the garage and my wife will probably kill me at some point. I just can't resist the urge to buy a couple of bags everytime I'm at Harps.
    ·
  • JWBurnsJWBurns Posts: 334
    $12 at my local dealer here in Dallas..

And you guys are getting it for less than $6 bucks?

I hate my life
    ·