Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hope my egg don't find out about this

shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
80 burgers and 40 dogs for a safety celebration at my work. An XXL BGE would have come in handy.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

image.jpg 2.4M

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,101
    Wow!  What do you call that cooking vessel?  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• cazzycazzy Posts: 8,341
    Sometimes you have to use what's there. I think the thermapen makes you a better cook too.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    I like my Egg better than my old cooker
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,570

Well, it's still big and green.
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,198
    Your egg will not mind the use of a fire pit, in the evolution of cooking, the open pit is the egg's Great Grandaddy. Even eggs respect their ancestors. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    @smokeypitt it is basically a utility trailer converted to a grill. In the pic I am only using half of it. @smokindawg82 that's one hell of a rotisserie .

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,101
    People say the egg is expensive...that looks like a $50,000 rotisserie! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,874

People say the egg is expensive...that looks like a $50,000 rotisserie! 

I think you low balled the cost of that Deere
    Boom