Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grill Comb Review

Options
double
double Posts: 1,214
Purchased these from Sur La Table they are great for prawns, so much quicker than sliding down a skewer and no spin. Thin enough that on a smaller egg the handle could stay outside. Also picked up the Asparagus clips that I always see in Docs pics. Some cold leftover scallops and dinner was great.
Lynnwood WA

Comments

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    Yummy!! And thanks for the review.

XLBGE 
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    Another piece of equipment for me to lust after, I have to stop spending my kids college fund on egging supplies. Hopefully they will thank me later.
    :))
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Cool. I saw these at Sur La Table some time ago and wondered how they would perform. Do they seem sturdy enough?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • double
    Options
    @caliking yep they seem like they will last well, I have stuck them in the dishwasher tonight will report back on how easy they clean up. Liked not having the burnt sticks.
    Lynnwood WA
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Thanks, A+ on the "cook" report/ 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Pretty cool...and a great looking meal! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Options
    I was wondering if the handles would fit inside the egg??  Large egg, that is?
  • r270ba
    r270ba Posts: 763
    Options
    Dang dude your avatar looks like a man wearing a helmet set on fire!  :))  I had to click on your profile to see what it was.
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

• double
    Options
    Not sure on the large diameter but they fit inside the XL no problem.

They also clean up fine I'm the dishwasher.
    Lynnwood WA