Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What the Mrs. wants...she gets!

Options
Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
ProtabelloBurger1.jpg
<p />And last nite...she called and said..."Fire up the Egg...I'm on my way home, and I'm in the mood for a burger"!![p]Springing into action,(as only the "Chubbster" can)...I made a quick stop @ Central Market... and picked up: [p]1 pound of Ground Round
Portobella Mushrooms
Onion/Garlic Nans
Fontina cheese[p]Salt/Pepper...and the above was ready for the Egg...(now idling @ 600)[p]ProtabelloBurger7.jpg[p]Cooked 5 minutes a side with Fontina and Sharp Cheddar.[p]ProtabelloBurger9.jpg[p]The Mrs....she jumped in at the last minute and spread some Garlic Mayo on the split toasted Onion Nan.
Grilled Onions, Portabellos and sliced tomatoes were applied, and the obligatory "Kosher's"... were rescued from the fridge![p][p][p][p]

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments