Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chubby's Going to Georgia!

Options
Heaven help us....the man himself and his Chick are going to the Georgia Mt Eggfest.  I told him to be sure to bring the recipe for those fantastic stuffed mushrooms.  Let's hope he remembers.  Hiawassee will never be the same.   John, are you ready?????
Judy
Covington, Louisiana USA

Comments

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    edited May 2013
    Options

John may not be pleased you're publicizing this!!

Fest Enrollment may take a serious hit this coming week...lol!!!

They weren't even letting me register... without Ann!

Can you believe that Judy!!!

;)
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Judy, I tried my best to convince him he wouldn't have any fun here! It didn't work, obviously!! All I can do now is notify the State Patrol to be on the lookout for any strange vehicles/people coming across the state line with Texas tags! I told them any "chickens" would be ok and not to worry! Do you happen to have his car tag number??! 
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    ok

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    John what we did in Salado was hook Chubby in a harness with a long lead attached to a helicopter . This was done while he was passed out the night before. We had a chopper setting very close by ( told everyone it was just delivering more guests from out of town). On a signal from Chicken or myself would be liftoff and any thing Chubby could get into was fixed. I suggest you do same.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    edited May 2013
    Options
    egret said:
    Judy, I tried my best to convince him he wouldn't have any fun here! It didn't work, obviously!! All I can do now is notify the State Patrol to be on the lookout for any strange vehicles/people coming across the state line with Texas tags! I told them any "chickens" would be ok and not to worry! Do you happen to have his car tag number??! 

Whoa now John. Not all Texas tags are bad.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx