Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Chubby's Going to Georgia!

Heaven help us....the man himself and his Chick are going to the Georgia Mt Eggfest.  I told him to be sure to bring the recipe for those fantastic stuffed mushrooms.  Let's hope he remembers.  Hiawassee will never be the same.   John, are you ready?????

Comments

• ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    edited May 2013

John may not be pleased you're publicizing this!!

Fest Enrollment may take a serious hit this coming week...lol!!!

They weren't even letting me register... without Ann!

Can you believe that Judy!!!

;)
  • egretegret Posts: 4,010
    Judy, I tried my best to convince him he wouldn't have any fun here! It didn't work, obviously!! All I can do now is notify the State Patrol to be on the lookout for any strange vehicles/people coming across the state line with Texas tags! I told them any "chickens" would be ok and not to worry! Do you happen to have his car tag number??! 
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,947
    ok

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Gateway to the Hill Country

• MickeyMickey Posts: 15,310
    John what we did in Salado was hook Chubby in a harness with a long lead attached to a helicopter . This was done while he was passed out the night before. We had a chopper setting very close by ( told everyone it was just delivering more guests from out of town). On a signal from Chicken or myself would be liftoff and any thing Chubby could get into was fixed. I suggest you do same.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,217
    edited May 2013
    egret said:
    Judy, I tried my best to convince him he wouldn't have any fun here! It didn't work, obviously!! All I can do now is notify the State Patrol to be on the lookout for any strange vehicles/people coming across the state line with Texas tags! I told them any "chickens" would be ok and not to worry! Do you happen to have his car tag number??! 

Whoa now John. Not all Texas tags are bad.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX