Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Sunday Audible - Brisket a'la Griffin

hapsterhapster Posts: 5,613
Started to get a hankering for some brisket... Thinking about @Griffin and his old school brisket.

Picked up a Choice flat that I can just about fold in half in the cryo pack LOL...  a nice bendy 7 pound flat (maybe a little point on there)

Going to do simple salt, pepper, and onion powder... on the grate at about 250 - 275 till it's tender. If I have oak, I'll use that. If not, probably hickory or a little mesquite.

Also making another mango salad with cucumbers, mint, and some jicama

This is more for the rest of the week as we still have plenty of leftover dogs and burgers from last night. I also have about a pound of sea scallops that I am going to blacken in the CI on the stove as they have to be used today as well...

Pics later. 

Comments