Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ozark update

henapplehenapple Posts: 14,588
Heading to Paducah tomorrow and Evansville Thursday... Holla
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,855
    Evansville huh???? I can't make Paducah happen but Evansville is 30 mins from my house.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Bro, you better step up and meet henapple , because if he comes ANY where near Atlanta I am gonna " holla" !
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 1,017
    Hey @Henapple, are either of those in Southern California? I'd really like to try that stuff...

Have a good trip dude, you're doing good work.

B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Going through Atlanta?
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    I would just like to say thanks for the heads up on Harps Grocery stores. I gave you props in my post this morning but incase you miss it, I appreciate being able to buy 5 bags for roughly the price of 2 bags at my normal price. If your ever in Okc area let me know and we can have a feast on the egg!
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,855
    @Kosko – it has been arranged!! I am prolly goin to be a captive to when Henapple comes thru my area

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,588

Hey @Henapple, are either of those in Southern California? I'd really like to try that stuff...

Have a good trip dude, you're doing good work.

B_B

No but I'd love to see socal.. As close as I've been is Yuma
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 1,017
    We'd love to have you, it is a pretty beautiful place. There's an XL here ready for some good cookin' if you ever do make it this far out.

Cheers -
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,352
    If you come through STL, I'll swap you some charcoal.  I haven't tried Ozark Oak in a while, but talk with them once in a while.  Give ours a try and you may have a new favorite.  :)

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

·