Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ozark update

henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Heading to Paducah tomorrow and Evansville Thursday... Holla
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Evansville huh???? I can't make Paducah happen but Evansville is 30 mins from my house.

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Kosko
    Kosko Posts: 535
    Bro, you better step up and meet henapple , because if he comes ANY where near Atlanta I am gonna " holla" !
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • Black_Badger
    Black_Badger Posts: 1,182
    Hey @Henapple, are either of those in Southern California? I'd really like to try that stuff...

Have a good trip dude, you're doing good work.

B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • SmokinDAWG82
    SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,705
    Going through Atlanta?
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    I would just like to say thanks for the heads up on Harps Grocery stores. I gave you props in my post this morning but incase you miss it, I appreciate being able to buy 5 bags for roughly the price of 2 bags at my normal price. If your ever in Okc area let me know and we can have a feast on the egg!
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    @Kosko – it has been arranged!! I am prolly goin to be a captive to when Henapple comes thru my area

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025

Hey @Henapple, are either of those in Southern California? I'd really like to try that stuff...

Have a good trip dude, you're doing good work.

B_B

No but I'd love to see socal.. As close as I've been is Yuma
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Black_Badger
    Black_Badger Posts: 1,182
    We'd love to have you, it is a pretty beautiful place. There's an XL here ready for some good cookin' if you ever do make it this far out.

Cheers -
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    If you come through STL, I'll swap you some charcoal.  I haven't tried Ozark Oak in a while, but talk with them once in a while.  Give ours a try and you may have a new favorite.  :)