Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Saturday Night Simple...

hapster
hapster Posts: 7,503
Easy and straightforward...

My daughter has a friend over who isn't quite as adventurous as Elise is food wise.

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Similar plan here, the wife has a girls night out/bachelorette party so it's just me and the kids at home for dinner. Doing dogs, brats and some apple cider broccoli.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    I have the opposite problem !!  Wife is gone for the weekend.  Got up this morning and started going through this forum -- started writing down all the meals supplies i need( or what i saw?) and after coming home from the store --- i have a whole lot more food than i have grill space!!!
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Man I haven't done bubbas burgers in a while. Sometimes easy is better.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817

Hap,

A little pig candy atop those burgers will get them into adventurous mode quick.

photo DSC_0004-8.jpg

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• chris123stock
    chris123stock Posts: 664
    Sounds good, love the Bubba burgers, but I would opt for Mariner dogs, FOOT LONG. Of course pig candy, just a must :D
  • SmokinDAWG82
    SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,705
    Gonna use the big clock tonight, I can Egg in the rain but not like it is here today. Pouring ans windy with flood warnings and its 40 degrees in MAY!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929

Gonna use the big clock tonight, I can Egg in the rain but not like it is here today. Pouring ans windy with flood warnings and its 40 degrees in MAY!

I am in Columbia, SC. It is not great here but not close to 40. Sucks man
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013