Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Saturday Night Simple...

hapsterhapster Posts: 6,394
Easy and straightforward...

My daughter has a friend over who isn't quite as adventurous as Elise is food wise.

image.jpg 609.7K
·

Comments

• ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,413
    Similar plan here, the wife has a girls night out/bachelorette party so it's just me and the kids at home for dinner. Doing dogs, brats and some apple cider broccoli.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    I have the opposite problem !!  Wife is gone for the weekend.  Got up this morning and started going through this forum -- started writing down all the meals supplies i need( or what i saw?) and after coming home from the store --- i have a whole lot more food than i have grill space!!!
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,656
    Man I haven't done bubbas burgers in a while. Sometimes easy is better.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,059

Hap,

A little pig candy atop those burgers will get them into adventurous mode quick.

photo DSC_0004-8.jpg

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • chris123stockchris123stock Posts: 664
    Sounds good, love the Bubba burgers, but I would opt for Mariner dogs, FOOT LONG. Of course pig candy, just a must :D
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Gonna use the big clock tonight, I can Egg in the rain but not like it is here today. Pouring ans windy with flood warnings and its 40 degrees in MAY!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,656

Gonna use the big clock tonight, I can Egg in the rain but not like it is here today. Pouring ans windy with flood warnings and its 40 degrees in MAY!

I am in Columbia, SC. It is not great here but not close to 40. Sucks man
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·