Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Moderator rules??

Richard Fl
Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
edited May 2013 in EggHead Forum
Tried to post a food item this am and was told I had to pass the moderator gauntlet, Never had this happen before  to me but have seen it a few times with others.  What gives?? The system will let me post this question, but not the article from this morning???

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    It happens occasionally buddy. Just try in a few momentos

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Join the club.  It's a software glitch.  I quit the forum for awhile thinking it was really a requirement for the moderators to approve it.

I've learned to copy/paste my message, then try to send.  If you get that message, just try it again.  It doesn't happen very often though.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    It happened to me last night trying to post my dinner. Seems to come in spurts.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Richard Fl
    edited May 2013
    Have tried 5 times since 6AM today so now it is time to go to a Derby Party.  You'll have a great day!  Thanks for the comments.
  • SmokinDAWG82
    SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,705
    You can cheat by posting just a word or two and then editing to add your pictures, however you have to be quick or the members will tell you it didn't happen because there are no pictures within seconds
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Richard Fl
    You can cheat by posting just a word or two and then editing to add your pictures, however you have to be quick or the members will tell you it didn't happen because there are no pictures within seconds

It worked after 6 tries.  THANK YOU!!