Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• QDudeQDude Posts: 618
    They also have a $5 off online coupon for any order over $30.

A northern Colorado Egghead since 2012!

XL and a Small BGE.

·
  • BigGreenBBQBigGreenBBQ Posts: 109

Not a huge fan of cowboy but dang that's a good price!

·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,453
    You'll be sorry.  Cowboy is trash.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • JustacookinJustacookin Posts: 247
    Don't know where you are located but Bloomington MN Best In The West 20 lb bag 8.72. Bought a bag to try today, have not heard real good things about that one either. I am going to wait till dark I hear I will have fireworks.
    XL & waiting for my Mini Max Bloomington MN.
    ·
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 392
    I normally Burn Royal Oak from Rest. Depot, but thought this was a great price for people who do not have access to Depot
    ·
    Where is Rest. Depot located. Sorry if you got the wrong impression I have not tried cowboy was just saying what I got lump for at Sam's.
    ·
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 392
    Restaurant Depot is a national wholesale chain that many board members have access to. Some stores require a sales tax # some just an employer ID # or you van get a day pass as a KCBS member. The one I go to is in Jax. http://www.restaurantdepot.com/locations
    ·
    Thanks.
    ·