Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• QDudeQDude Posts: 591
    They also have a $5 off online coupon for any order over $30.

A northern Colorado Egghead since 2012!

XL and a Small BGE.

·
  • BigGreenBBQBigGreenBBQ Posts: 109

Not a huge fan of cowboy but dang that's a good price!

·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,225
    You'll be sorry.  Cowboy is trash.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • JustacookinJustacookin Posts: 237
    Don't know where you are located but Bloomington MN Best In The West 20 lb bag 8.72. Bought a bag to try today, have not heard real good things about that one either. I am going to wait till dark I hear I will have fireworks.
    XL & waiting for my Mini Max Bloomington MN.
    ·
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 328
    I normally Burn Royal Oak from Rest. Depot, but thought this was a great price for people who do not have access to Depot
    ·
    Where is Rest. Depot located. Sorry if you got the wrong impression I have not tried cowboy was just saying what I got lump for at Sam's.
    ·
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 328
    Restaurant Depot is a national wholesale chain that many board members have access to. Some stores require a sales tax # some just an employer ID # or you van get a day pass as a KCBS member. The one I go to is in Jax. http://www.restaurantdepot.com/locations
    ·
    Thanks.
    ·