Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thursday Catfish Meal...

Options
2»

Comments

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options

Chubbs said:

@Hapster, here is a 34lb cat I caught on lake moultrie in SC about 5 years ago. Felt like 100 lbs when I was holding it for the photo after the fight.

Whats with that sissy girl rag?

That thing was flopping around like a damn bull so couldn't get a grip on tail to hold it up for pic. Could have been the 19 cold beers during the evening that made the task difficult. Plus I had the forethought to know if I used a rag in the pic I would get made fun of on a forum 5 years later.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    Ps. I'll be in ft Jackson for 9 weeks starting July 24 and I like my steak at 142degrees.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options

Ps. I'll be in ft Jackson for 9 weeks starting July 24 and I like my steak at 142degrees.

Nice man! What brings you to the Ft? Ever been to Parris Island?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Chubbs said:
    @Hapster, here is a 34lb cat I caught on lake moultrie in SC about 5 years ago. Felt like 100 lbs when I was holding it for the photo after the fight.
    That awkward moment when you find out a member isn't black. :-w

I remember it like it was yesterday when i found out that @travisstrick wasn't James Brown.  =))
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    Chubbs said:
    Nice man! What brings you to the Ft? Ever been to Parris Island?
    Army Drill Sergeant School. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Great looking spread of food. It was worth the wait.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    You just got to move to Texas man (next door to me). Wow
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    Mickey said:
    You just got to move to Texas man (next door to me). Wow
    Yes, you would get a good deal.  Property prices plummeted when Mickey moved in.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    Looks great  =P~ 

And I can actually get it here in Oklahoma with out mortgaging my eggs. I will have to give it a try when my next Dizzy Pig Shipment comes in as I have gone through all the swamp venom already.. 

Salsa looks right up my alley too! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options

hapster said:
    Huh?

It was at that very moment my laptop bluescreened and died right in front of me

Steve 

Caledon, ON