Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thursday Catfish Meal...

2»

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,261

Chubbs said:

@Hapster, here is a 34lb cat I caught on lake moultrie in SC about 5 years ago. Felt like 100 lbs when I was holding it for the photo after the fight.

Whats with that sissy girl rag?

That thing was flopping around like a damn bull so couldn't get a grip on tail to hold it up for pic. Could have been the 19 cold beers during the evening that made the task difficult. Plus I had the forethought to know if I used a rag in the pic I would get made fun of on a forum 5 years later.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,821
    Ps. I'll be in ft Jackson for 9 weeks starting July 24 and I like my steak at 142degrees.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,261

Ps. I'll be in ft Jackson for 9 weeks starting July 24 and I like my steak at 142degrees.

Nice man! What brings you to the Ft? Ever been to Parris Island?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,950
    edited May 2013
    Chubbs said:
    @Hapster, here is a 34lb cat I caught on lake moultrie in SC about 5 years ago. Felt like 100 lbs when I was holding it for the photo after the fight.
    That awkward moment when you find out a member isn't black. :-w

I remember it like it was yesterday when i found out that @travisstrick wasn't James Brown.  =))
    Join the 2015 Rub & Sauce Exchange!  Find out more information here:
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1182005/2015-egghead-rub-sauce-exchange/p1

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,821
    Chubbs said:
    Nice man! What brings you to the Ft? Ever been to Parris Island?
    Army Drill Sergeant School. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,926
    Great looking spread of food. It was worth the wait.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,420
    You just got to move to Texas man (next door to me). Wow
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Mickey said:
    You just got to move to Texas man (next door to me). Wow
    Yes, you would get a good deal.  Property prices plummeted when Mickey moved in.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    Looks great  =P~ 

And I can actually get it here in Oklahoma with out mortgaging my eggs. I will have to give it a try when my next Dizzy Pig Shipment comes in as I have gone through all the swamp venom already.. 

Salsa looks right up my alley too! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320

hapster said:
    Huh?

It was at that very moment my laptop bluescreened and died right in front of me

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·