Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Custom Handle

So if you saw the pics I posted on the Chicken Bomb thread, you may have noticed my BGE was missing the handle. I actually loaned it to my cousin who needed it to fit my new custom handle in honor of my alma mater, Middle Tennessee State.

So here is the pic, I'm pretty happy with it. Go Blue Raiders!
handle.jpg 122K
·

Comments

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,757
    Cool. Wish I had some wood working skills. The only thing I seem to be able to do is chop it into pieces and burn it. :D

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    edited May 2013
    Pretty nice. I love to customize my Egg. I love my custom handle.
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,666
    I have been trying to decide what I am going to get Danny to put on a handle for me for months. Either I am not that creative, or I am trying to brainstorm something that doesn't exist....
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • ptmurphyptmurphy Posts: 42
    Nice. I went to MTSU for my undergrad work in aerospace.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    My wife graduated from mtsu...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,719
    I came up with my idea for a handle after having a movie marathon.  One day it'll just hit cha @chubbs
    ·
    Nash.. You've spent some time here. Ever come back let me know. Beer and cigars at Liquid Smoke. Maybe a bag of OO.
    ·
  • nashbamanashbama Posts: 102
    edited May 2013
    @henapple, Thanks, I'm actually still in town so I just may take you up on that offer. Had to give up cigars and my pipe, but I'm always up for beer.
    ·
    When in town I usually hit liquid for a beer.
    ·