Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Tomarrow is the day!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 3,145
    :Update:

Must be too busy using the new Egg!
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • _BR__BR_ Posts: 42
    17 days until I get to play with my XL one.

• ok i know what i have to do now....i thank you my ellow eggers.....and i feel im going to love this site and the egg and i look forward to many many conversations with you all.....and here is a few pics of my set up still a little small tweeking to do but ....that should be done by the week end.....
    "Ask not what your Egg can do for you, but what you can do for your egg" 1LBG 1XLBG , Grilling, JimBeam, and Life....What else is there??!!!!!