Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cinco de' Mayo cooks, and bringing back some past winners....

ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790

Been a while since I fired up the Egg...and went "South o the Border" as it were! 

Time to bust out of the rut and celebrate the upcoming Holiday in style..lol!!

Gonna look at the market for some ripe Anaheim Peppers and do some  "ABT El' Grande's"  and "Chorizo stuffed Shrooms" for Appys! 

imageimage                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Yep....It's coming back to me now!!

Old Dogs...back to their Old Tricks...Happy Cinco de' Mayo...Hombr'es!!

·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,441
    Ohlay El CHubby.... please say hola to your Senorita. Nice food man.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,591
    Muy bueno!  You must have recently got a new camera because you have been dropping food p0rn left and right! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I've made the ABT El Grandes before . They are awesome!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Arriba !  Arriba !  El maestro está aquí.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    Those peppers look great! (not a shroom fan but my guests would love them!) Thanks for the reminder about Cinco de Mayo i was planning a Kentucky derby party but now Sunday needs to be a fiesta as well!
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·