Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cinco de' Mayo cooks, and bringing back some past winners....

Options
Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955

Been a while since I fired up the Egg...and went "South o the Border" as it were! 

Time to bust out of the rut and celebrate the upcoming Holiday in style..lol!!

Gonna look at the market for some ripe Anaheim Peppers and do some  "ABT El' Grande's"  and "Chorizo stuffed Shrooms" for Appys! 

imageimage                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Yep....It's coming back to me now!!

Old Dogs...back to their Old Tricks...Happy Cinco de' Mayo...Hombr'es!!

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Ohlay El CHubby.... please say hola to your Senorita. Nice food man.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Muy bueno!  You must have recently got a new camera because you have been dropping food p0rn left and right! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,654
    Options
    I've made the ABT El Grandes before . They are awesome!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    Arriba !  Arriba !  El maestro está aquí.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    Those peppers look great! (not a shroom fan but my guests would love them!) Thanks for the reminder about Cinco de Mayo i was planning a Kentucky derby party but now Sunday needs to be a fiesta as well!
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK.